Remodeling or building can be a complicated undertaking. That’s why we’ve implemented a process for selecting your countertop surfaces, which should make your project seamless from start to finish.
- Schedule an appointment with us to learn how natural stone can enhance your home or business.
- Bring a sketch or layout of your project, with dimensions noted, to your appointment.
- We’ll educate you, and help you choose the stone that will best suite your needs.
- An estimate is generated for your specific project, and a deposit is needed to secure your hand selected stone.
- Our production manager will contact you to begin scheduling your template and install.
- Our exclusive template crew will precisely measure your project by building wooden templates, which will be used to fabricate your stone.
- Your material will enter the fabrication shop, where we’ll cut, polish and seal your stone.
- Our exclusive installation crew will carefully and strategically install your custom stone project.
Although we recommend choosing your countertop surface first, here are some helpful things to bring to your appointment:
› Cabinet door
› Floor sample
› Backsplash sample
› Paint swatches